SOUTHWEST BUFFALO BOWL
|Southwest Buffalo Bowl|
- 12 oz Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1 16 oz bag frozen carrots
- 1 poblano pepper
- 1 med onion
- 1/8 cup Frank’s Wing Sauce
- 1/3 cup HEB brand SW Marinade
- 8 oz ground beef
- 1 jalepeno
- 1/4 cup low fat cheese
- Optional: Top with sour cream and cheese (not pictured)
- Chop the onions, pepper, and potatoes in bite size pieces.
- Mix 1/4 cup HEB brand SW Marinade and 1/8 cup Frank’s Wing Sauce. Toss 1/2 onion, carrots, potatoes, and poblano pepper into the marinade and wing sauce mixture. Spread out in a pan…..trying to get it into a single layer.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- In a skillet, brown the beef. Add the other half of onion and the jalepeno (chopped). Cook the until the onion and pepper are tender.
- Put some of the cooked potato mixture into a bowl. Top it with some of the meat mixture. Top with the rest of the marinade.
- If you want, add some cheese and sour cream.
TUESDAY’S TASTY TIDBITS
Welcome to another week of Tuesday’s Tasty Tidbits. Thank you so much for joining our blog party and I hope you will hop around and check out all the recipes and creative craft ideas.
As always, I am guest blogging at Grocery Shop for Free. Dian and I are old friends…..going on 30 years. I get so many great ideas from her and I encourage you to go over and check out all the “free” things she has found.
Here are a few rules for the blog party. The link up button is at the bottom of the post.
1. Link up anything that you have created. It doesn’t just have to be a recipe any more. The linky is at the bottom of the page.
2. Make sure you LINK BACK to us somewhere on your post.
3. Hop around and visit at least 4 other bloggers….maybe the ones listed right before or right after you did.
4. Enjoy creating this week.
Check out some of the parties I may link up under the category tabs.