I have a favorite party dip that I have never taken to a party that I didn’t get asked several times for the recipe. I didn’t make it up…..so I can’t claim it as my creation…but I have been making it for so long that I can’t remember who first told me about it.
This is simple and quite tasty. Be careful not to be too heavy handed with the garlic. If you are in love with garlic, add more. If not, add less. For me, I normally go with 3 cloves.
|Tortellini and Garlicky Parmesan Dip|
- 1 16 oz jar Kraft Parmesan Grated Cheese (must be Kraft….unless you can find something comparable in flavor)
- 1 16 oz jar Hellman’s Mayonnaise
- 3-6 cloves garlic
- 1/4–1/2 lemon, juice of (amount optional)
- 2-3 bags of frozen tortellini (depending on party size)
- Mix first 4 ingredients for dip.
- Cook the tortellini until just done. DO NOT OVERCOOK them or they won’t be good for dipping.
- Serve the dip and tortellini COLD.