3 Ingredient French Fried Tilapia

by Permanent Posies on February 27, 2012

Tilapia

Here is an easy and extremely tasty tilapia recipe that my good friends, Jeff and Andrea, prepared for us at our mountain getaway.  I am not a big fish person but this was so delicious that I can’t wait to make it at home.  And so easy!!!!

3 Ingredient French Fried Tilapia
Author: Andrea McKenzie
  • 6 large tilapia filets
  • 1 bottle Ranch Dressing
  • 1 large can French’s French Fried Onions (smashed into crumbs)
  1. Dredge filets in the Ranch Dressing.
  2. Roll them in French Fried Onions.
  3. Bake on a greased roaster pan at 375 for about 25 minutes.
WordPress Recipe Plugin and Microformatting by EasyRecipe

How is that for a simple recipe!

PeppersTuesdaysTastyTidbits-1_thumb

Welcome to another week of Tuesday’s Tasty Tidbits. Thank you so much for joining our blog party and I hope you will hop around and check out all the recipes and creative craft ideas.

As always, I am guest blogging at Grocery Shop for Free. Dian and I are old friends…..going on 30 years. I get so many great ideas from her and I encourage you to go over and check out all the “free” things she has found.

Here are a few rules for the blog party. The link up button is at the bottom of the post.

1. Link up anything that you have created. It doesn’t just have to be a recipe any more.  The linky is at the bottom of the page.
2. Make sure you LINK BACK to us somewhere on your post.
3. Hop around and visit at least 4 other bloggers….maybe the ones listed right before or right after you did.
4. Enjoy creating this week.

Might have to join a few blog parties, of course:

Everything Under the Moon Ms. enPlace sol mpm buttonmop it up mondaysThrifty Texas PennyFrugal AnticsThe Girl Creative Skip To My LouMyMeatlessMondaysMouthwatering MondaysOur Delightful HomeJam HandsKeeping It SimpleMaking your home sing MondaysLark's Country HeartHunk of Meat MondaysBecolorful    Tip Junkie handmade projectsTempt my Tummy TuesdaysPhotobucket Mandy‘s Recipe Box Nap-Time Creations  Tuesday To Do Party  Confessions of a Stay At Home MommyI'm topsy turvy tuesdays  Hearth & Soul Hop<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> http://www.thethriftyhome.com Fine Craft GuildCrock-Pot LadiesLaugh, Love, & Craftlil luna link party button Dining With Debbie   Passionately Artistic Grab My ButtonPhotobucketThe Stuff of SuccessIt's Overflowing day2day joysJenny Matlock52 MantelstiltPhotobucketMiz Helen’s Country CottageAround My Family TableParty ButtonThe 36th AvenuefofPhotobucketPhotobucketFOODIE FRIDAY Click for detailsmonogramChic on a Shoestring Decorating PhotobucketThirty Hand Made Days Photobucket

mjskit February 27, 2012 at 5:52 PM

You’re right – what a quick and easy talapia recipe! It looks delicious! Thanks for hosting this hop!

Jill@RealFoodForager.com February 27, 2012 at 8:15 PM

Hi,
I shared a recipe for a Cacao Date Energy Bar. Also, an article about fructose, as well as an article about the different gut bacteria found in autistic children. I hope you enjoy them Susan!

Thanks for hosting!

Miz Helen February 27, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Your French Fried Tilapia looks very good. I am sharing my Rosemary Pork Roast in the Slow Cooker today. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week!

Chaya February 27, 2012 at 10:02 PM

That tilapia is outstanding looking. I would love it. Thanks for hosting.

Bella February 28, 2012 at 9:56 AM

Hi Susan, I’m so glad I found another great food blog, AND link party, woo hoo!! Thanks for hosting :)

You blog is FULL of great things, I look forward to looking through it! I added you to my blog roll so I can come visit you more often, and of course all my friends can come check out another YUMMY YUMMY food blog :)

Stop by anytime to say hello!
P.s. After coming back from an extended blogging break, I’ve started a bunch of new series on the blog. I sure hope you can stop by and give me some feedback!!
Hugs, Bella :)
Bella Before and After
Euro Style Cakes.

Bibi @ Frugal Wannabe Cooks February 28, 2012 at 11:19 AM

That Tilapia looks heavenly and I can’t believe how super easy that is. I haven’t made fish in a long time now you inspired me.

Thank you for hosting. I am linking my Pork & Potato Bake…..hope you enjoy it.

Susie February 28, 2012 at 1:39 PM

YUM! We love tilapia. It is so flaky and mild. I’d LOVE for you to link it up to my Friday Fish/Seafood link up. Here is the link http://cafescrapper-scrapsoflife.blogspot.com/2012/02/lent-fish-friday-link-up-seafood.html and I’m to keep it going through Lent and repost it every Friday. I give pins on Pinterest to all who link up. Feel free to add in any of your fish/seafood recipes.

Thanks for the email reminder about the link up. Susie

Amy February 28, 2012 at 1:47 PM

That sounds like a wonderful quick dinner!

Didi February 28, 2012 at 1:52 PM

I was referred to your site by my good friend Ann over at Coupons Deals and More…

I’ve really, really enjoyed your blog since being introduced to it!! Your pics and encouragement to other “foodie bloggers” is amazing!! Thank you!!

Love, love this tilapia!! French fried onions?? How simple and absolutely DELICIOUS this will be!! Thank you!!

Emily @ Random Recycling February 28, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Love this list each week. I shared my sinfully delicious whole wheat chocolate chip cookies. Enjoy!

Tara @ Crock-Pot Ladies February 28, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Hey you are speaking my language. I love tilapia. Great sounding recipe. Going to have to try it soon! I just posted from Crock-Pot Ladies. Thanks for hosting each week!

Swathi February 28, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Looks delicious. My hubby will love this. Thanks for sharing with Hearth and Soul Blog Hop.

Mrs. T February 28, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Thanks for hosting!! Have a great week!

Debbie February 29, 2012 at 9:27 PM

I will have to try this. You can’t go wrong with ranch and french fried onions :) I am your newest follower via the blog hop and hope you will follow me back :)

Angie @ Beneath the Magnolias February 29, 2012 at 11:57 PM

This looks so delicious! Yummm! I am definitely trying this. I think my family would love it.

I am following you through Linky Followers. Hope you will visit and follow back! Thank you! :)

todozimbabue December 24, 2013 at 6:12 AM

Hey! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche.
Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a extraordinary job!

g-technology 2tb May 21, 2014 at 4:35 AM

Hi, i feel that i saw you visited my weblog so i got here to return the choose?.I’m trying to to find things to improve my
web site!I suppose its ok to use some of your concepts!!

cheat Trials Frontier February 9, 2015 at 5:05 AM

However, it is very essential for the Android developers associated
with these companies to be extremely professional and talented
in their work. This amazing, free app, accomplishes
just what its name implies. Even I love to use Android powered smartphone, I have my own Galaxy S2 by Samsung smartphone, recently
I have upgraded the latest version of Android called Ice Cream Sandwich 4.
The difference however is the fact that Whatsapp is
an online service, which means the data transmitted to and from the two
mobiles running the app is shared online, through the web.
This lessens worries that the child may be exposed to
adult content while using mobile browsing.

sol acres cho chu kang grove March 31, 2015 at 6:29 AM

This article presents clear idsa for the new visitors of blogging, tht really how too
do blogging.

guocoland condo April 2, 2015 at 10:59 AM

The property price tags in Singapore register a drop becxause
of a shortage of prospective buyers currently available in the market.
Nonetheless, a lot of property experts pointed that this doess noot imply that the local real
estate market cannot be invested bcause quite a few believe that the real estate prices definitely will increase over the long run.
Then again, selecting an apartment may be a daunting tadk
and below are a number of advices provided by real estate professionals.
We ought to receive an upgrade for this particular announcement
with relation to nnew condo urban oasis sims drive iin tthe near
future.

As a way tto carry on along with thee industry knowledge of tthe local
real estate property industry, real estate brokers have got to frequently keep up too
date with their own real estate market expertise sso they cann give better advice to their consumers.
Also, brokers will have to source out ffor the best marketing and
advertising avenue inn order too acquire clients. In addition, real
eestate agents can also learn to support their consumers much better by
bringing alon the projecct brochure & showcasing the significant partts of the
house.

Even thouggh Singapore’s decreasing development activity is detrimentally
impacting the general economy, a decresase in prooerty asking prices can result in a heightened threat, as indicated by media channels reports.

The town state’s economic climate grew bby merely 1.2 percent in 3rd Quarter 2014 on an annuhal
bass as outlined bby figures revealed a day ago, although
manyy economic experts questioned by Reuters were
actually thinking of a 1.8 percent rise.

Pricing of private houses in Singapore continually cool however , in a decreased speed as indicated by Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA)’s report for Q3 2014.

According to Colliers International’s Director of Research as well
as Advisory Chia Siew Chuin, a numbr of real estate sellers are not in anny urgent need to dispose their own homes as a large number of have
already gainwd from preceding real estate trades.
Some may additionally bbe still siting oon profits if he or she made their innvestments in the
precedijng property cycle.“A great number of individuals
who owwn private homes today have gained resulting from robust capital appreciation from the previous property
cycle.

Property developers will always be cautious and some may reduce prices to move sales of the balance units.
There is a new ruling which states thqt developers must sell their units withinn a certain time frame befoore
they get fined by the local authorities.. Neww projdcts
is likewise launched selectively, to check real estate market reaction. ERA ptedicts that launches for the entire of 2014 may offer lower than 10,
000 units, a sharp decline when compared to 15,885 units released just last yeawr and the 21,478 units in 2012.Property market
experts also thinks financial transaction volumes this
year will probably come far less than the yearly average announced previously inn the pqst fivve years which was buoyed bby global flows of easy credit following the global
financial crisis.“Transaction level might well be just like the levels noticed in the pre-GFC period, which could be viewed
as being a hezlthy adjustment for the housing market, supposing fiscal conditions don’t change.”

Eugesne Lim, Key Executive Officer at ERA thinks rents to lower an extra five to six percent drop by year end, while R’ST Research director Onng Kah Senng sees a full-year decline of five tto
seven percent. Nicholas Mak, Research Headd at SLP International expects a 4-6 percent drop.
Forr the long run, Christine Li, Research Head at OrangeTee,
is anticipating a small drop roughly 10 percent by close of 2015.
Real estate property brokers attribute the challenge too insufficient demand due to
a lack of tenants. In fact, landlordss already have lessened rental prices to compewte
for renters, where the numbers have been limited attributable
too lower foreign workforce.

The writing comes in 24 hous subsequenmt to the National Day Rally where PM Lee Hsien Loong mentioned thhe
Jurong Lake District as the crown of the Jurong Lake District although Gardens are out dated
as well as under-utilised. Variois HDB locations and privste new condos encircle the presented Jurong Gardens.

Home owners commuting in in addition to out of Yishun, as well as
within Yishun, will gain benefit from the integrated transportation hub, comporising a direct shopping under pass connected towards the Yishun MRT mrt
station, an air-conditioned bus interchange, sheltered parking for 300 bikes plus over 1,
000 carpark lots in Northpoint Cityy along with
the vicinity. The shoppig mall will also intergrate several new bridges from the MRT Station to assure seamless easy access around
the whoile development.

To meet housing calls for an increasing human population, Bidadari region shall be developed into a fresh public HDB state sporting
a unique individuality and feeling of history. Created as a quiet downtown oasis, the design of
Bidadari real estate wll expand the particular area’s vibrant historical past, valued existing natural spaces & a number of trains and buses links to create
a garden living atmosphere. The upcoming HDB estate in Bidadari town is
going tto house the first below ground air-conditioned shuttle bus interchange inn Singapore,
based on media reports. Bidadari housing neighbourhood estate shall be peestrian and cyclist pleasant, wijth smooth links among transport transfer,
the park in addition to commerrcial developments. To maintain the needs of brand new in addition to existing residents at Bidadari town,Bidadari estate will incorporate a
wide variety of services including a brand new shopping district close to Woodleigh MRT station. A new underground bus
interchange, neighbourhood police centre and other community services
will be strategicaly located nearby. Additiona amenities including places of worship and also healyh aand medical care amenities may also be planned.