Here is an easy and extremely tasty tilapia recipe that my good friends, Jeff and Andrea, prepared for us at our mountain getaway. I am not a big fish person but this was so delicious that I can’t wait to make it at home. And so easy!!!!
|3 Ingredient French Fried Tilapia|
- 6 large tilapia filets
- 1 bottle Ranch Dressing
- 1 large can French’s French Fried Onions (smashed into crumbs)
- Dredge filets in the Ranch Dressing.
- Roll them in French Fried Onions.
- Bake on a greased roaster pan at 375 for about 25 minutes.
How is that for a simple recipe!
Welcome to another week of Tuesday’s Tasty Tidbits. Thank you so much for joining our blog party and I hope you will hop around and check out all the recipes and creative craft ideas.
As always, I am guest blogging at Grocery Shop for Free. Dian and I are old friends…..going on 30 years. I get so many great ideas from her and I encourage you to go over and check out all the “free” things she has found.
Here are a few rules for the blog party. The link up button is at the bottom of the post.
1. Link up anything that you have created. It doesn’t just have to be a recipe any more. The linky is at the bottom of the page.
2. Make sure you LINK BACK to us somewhere on your post.
3. Hop around and visit at least 4 other bloggers….maybe the ones listed right before or right after you did.
4. Enjoy creating this week.
Might have to join a few blog parties, of course: