- 8 turkey eggs or 1 dozen chicken eggs
- 2 long Kosher dill pickle strips
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- Sprinkling of salt, pepper and paprika….for your taste
- Kraft or Hellman’s Mayonaise….enough to make it the creaminess that you like. I think I used about 1/3 cup but I never really measure it. If you want freshly made mayo, click here.
- Strip the seeds from the dill pickle. Chop it and the veggies in small pieces. Stir in mustard and mayo and mix until creamy. Top with salt and paprika and stir together. Top with pepper. Serve over tomatoes, toast or crackers.
So, the next morning…..1 fried turkey egg on toast….with a little salsa. Yum! The shell is tough and you can’t just crack it. You sort of have to pull it apart, so I broke my yoke accidentally. But, I figured it out. These turkeys produce 2 eggs a day. They gave me a dozen and I was so blessed!
By the way, welcome to Tuesday’s Tasty Tidbits and guest blogging with Grocery Shop for Free. Dian is still posting my recipe each week on her blog….along with tons of free things to get out there in coupon land. Go check it out.
If you have a blog and want to link up with a creative post…..recipe, craft or otherwise…..do so at the bottom of this one. Make sure you link back on your blog to us and make sure your entry links straight to your recipe or craft etc. Try to hop around and visit some of the other entries and if you are visited the most, I will feature you.
Joining a few blog parties: