Easy Buttery Kahlua Fudge

by Permanent Posies on December 19, 2011

First let me say, “MERRY CHRISTMAS”!!!!!  I pray that you have a blessed season and I pray that you will find the reason for the season.

I broke down and joined the Christmas tradition and made some fudge.  I couldn’t resist.  It didn’t help that there was a fudge challenge recently on Mom’s Crazy Cooking.  Years ago, I tasted a Kahlua Fudge and decided to try adding it to an easy and common recipe. Here it is….

Easy Buttery Kahlua Fudge
Recipe type: Dessert
Author: Susan Root Merritt
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Serves: 25
  • 1 23 oz bag Nestles Milk Chocolate Chips
  • 1 11 oz bag Nestles Butterscotch Chips
  • 1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (full fat version)
  • 1/2 stick butter
  • 1/3 cup Kahlua
  • 1/2 – 1 cup chopped pecans
  1. Place foil in a square baker and spray with Pam.
  2. Melt the butter and chips in a sauce pan. Add the sweetened condensed milk and stir while still simmering. Add the Kahlua and pecans. Stir until smooth and then pour into square baker.
  3. Put in the refrigerator until hardened. Slice pieces really small because it is rich.
WordPress Recipe Plugin and Microformatting by EasyRecipe

Christmas fudge

By the way, welcome to Tuesday’s Tasty Tidbits and guest blogging with Grocery Shop for Free.  Dian is still posting my recipe each week on her blog….along with tons of free things to get out there in coupon land.   Go check it out.

PermanetPosies.com

If you have a blog and want to link up with a creative post…..recipe, craft or otherwise…..do so at the bottom of this one.  Make sure you link back on your blog to us and make sure your entry links straight to your recipe or craft etc.  Try to hop around and visit some of the other entries.

Check out the most popular site from last week.  I think I may make this for Christmas Eve.  Hot Crab Dip from What’s Cooking Love:

Check out our youngest entry from last week for Squash Zuccini Casserole at Grocery Shop for Free at Target.   She even did a video!  So cute and a great recipe, to boot!

IMAG0878

I am also excited to be getting some craft entries.  Check out the Sock Wreath by 52 Mantels.

I also like this Folk Angel Christmas Ornament by Folk Haven.  So adorable!

The Pancake Breakfast Gift Set is a great idea for a Christmas present.  You can read about this at Chicken Scratch.

Everything Under the Moon Ms. enPlace menu-mondays2Frugal AnticsThe Girl Creative MyMeatlessMondaysMouthwatering MondaysJam HandsKeeping It SimpleMaking your home sing MondaysLark's Country HeartHunk of Meat MondaysBecolorful Tip Junkie handmade projectsTempt my Tummy TuesdaysPhotobucket Mandy‘s Recipe Box Nap-Time Creations Tuesday To Do Party  Confessions of a Stay At Home Mommy I'm Topsy TurvyHearth & Soul HopWCWjpglil luna link party button Photobucket  RealFoodWednesdaysDining With Debbie   http://www.thethriftyhome.com  Passionately Artistic Grab My ButtonPhotobucketThe Stuff of Successday2day joysJenny MatlocktiltPhotobucketTasty Traditions1331 Tasty Traditions: Halloween TreatsMiz Helen’s Country CottageAround My Family TableParty ButtonThe 36th AvenueHome of Vintage Recipe ThursdayfofPhotobucketFOODIE FRIDAY Click for detailsmonogramPhotobucket PhotobucketThirty Hand Made Days

Miz Helen December 19, 2011 at 8:50 PM

Your fudge look wonderful, we would just love it. Thanks for hosting and Merry Christmas!

Alyssa December 20, 2011 at 8:30 AM

Thanks for featuring my Crab Dip! I hope that you try it, it is so good. Wow your fudge looks great, I am pinning it so that I can try it at some point. Thanks for hosting!

Michelle December 20, 2011 at 8:56 AM

Thanks for linking with See Ya In the Gumbo! I’m happy to have this recipe since chocolate is my favorite thing on earth. I love the extras in this fudge–butterscotch, kahlua. I wonder if Santa would mind a plate of fudge instead of cookies? ;)

Trying to get a post out by the end of the week–will link up w/ you!

Karen December 21, 2011 at 11:07 PM

Thank you so much for featuring my angel! It makes my day :-) Merry Christmas!

Michelle December 23, 2011 at 5:29 PM

Thanks for hosting and Merry Christmas!

BeColorful December 23, 2011 at 10:10 PM

The fudge looks so great. I will have to give that a whirl next year and as for that crab dip bread bowl, I just showed that one to the hubby. We will try that next week and if it is as good as it looks it will be our appetizer to take on New Year’s. Thank you thank you thank you for linking these up to BeColorful this week.
Merry Christmas,
Pam

Shari Brooks December 25, 2011 at 6:28 AM

so happy I came over from the Savory Sunday link up on The Sweet Details! Happy Holidays. I linked up my Peppermint Bark, Earthquake Cookies and Gingerbread….all of which are perfectly festive and easy to bake!

Amanda- The Sweet Details December 26, 2011 at 1:58 PM

Just stopping by to let you know that I featured you on Savory Sunday! It’s still open for adding any recipes you like! Merry (belated) Christmas!!!

Michelle December 26, 2011 at 5:23 PM

Just wanted to let you know this delicious fudge will be featured in the next See Ya In the Gumbo post (tonight). I can’t wait to make it!

アグ 表参道 November 5, 2014 at 1:36 PM

2001Train: N or R to Prince St If someone uses your SSN to secure employment and does not pay the taxes, |アグ 表参道|will the government go after them for back taxes? Will your ID Theft protection at the bank cover that? NO! Social Security ID Theft is a huge problem, but the government doesn’t want to fix it Being a common friend to the about-to-be-married couple also gives you enough |Easy Buttery Kahlua Fudge|reason to approach a single person on interest to you As you visit a few, sign up for any discount card programs they have Without the person we love, we are nothing, |アグ 表参道|we can not bear to live The key is to identify the scams before you spend any money While this method is more time consuming, it can also earn you more money because|Easy Buttery Kahlua Fudge| you keep all of the revenue