I broke down and joined the Christmas tradition and made some fudge. I couldn’t resist. It didn’t help that there was a fudge challenge recently on Mom’s Crazy Cooking. Years ago, I tasted a Kahlua Fudge and decided to try adding it to an easy and common recipe. Here it is….
|Easy Buttery Kahlua Fudge|
- 1 23 oz bag Nestles Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 11 oz bag Nestles Butterscotch Chips
- 1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (full fat version)
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/3 cup Kahlua
- 1/2 – 1 cup chopped pecans
- Place foil in a square baker and spray with Pam.
- Melt the butter and chips in a sauce pan. Add the sweetened condensed milk and stir while still simmering. Add the Kahlua and pecans. Stir until smooth and then pour into square baker.
- Put in the refrigerator until hardened. Slice pieces really small because it is rich.
By the way, welcome to Tuesday’s Tasty Tidbits and guest blogging with Grocery Shop for Free. Dian is still posting my recipe each week on her blog….along with tons of free things to get out there in coupon land. Go check it out.
If you have a blog and want to link up with a creative post…..recipe, craft or otherwise…..do so at the bottom of this one. Make sure you link back on your blog to us and make sure your entry links straight to your recipe or craft etc. Try to hop around and visit some of the other entries.
Check out the most popular site from last week. I think I may make this for Christmas Eve. Hot Crab Dip from What’s Cooking Love:
Check out our youngest entry from last week for Squash Zuccini Casserole at Grocery Shop for Free at Target. She even did a video! So cute and a great recipe, to boot!
I am also excited to be getting some craft entries. Check out the Sock Wreath by 52 Mantels.
I also like this Folk Angel Christmas Ornament by Folk Haven. So adorable!
The Pancake Breakfast Gift Set is a great idea for a Christmas present. You can read about this at Chicken Scratch.